Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. Just click the "Join meeting via Zoom" button above, or click "Zoom further information" to find out more.
Clerk to the Council
3rd March 2021
9th March 2021 Parish Council Agenda
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 9th March 2021 (attached)
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Casual Vacancy: To consider the co-option of Andrew Nettleton to the current Parish Councillor Vacancy
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
(c) Parish Councillor Reports
7. Financial Matters:
(a) Financial report for the month ending 28th February 2021 (to follow)
(b) Payments for March 2021 (attached)
(c) Community Car Scheme
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting (report attached)
9. Neighbourhood Plan
(c) Market Place: to consider options for replacement of existing litter bins on the Market Place and at the Play Area
(d) Closed Churchyard
Tree works - yew and elderberry trees
Boundary wall - The Cottage, Church Street
(d) Play area
Children's play equipment repairs and safety inspection
S106 funding: consideration of options for the installation of sensory play equipment
(e) Grounds Maintenance: to confirm that Broadland Tree Services have agreed to extend their contract for up to three years.
(f) Cricket Pitch
11. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
12. Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 13th April 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew