8th October 2019 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend a Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 7.30pm
Trevor Wenman, Clerk to the Council
3rd October 2019
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10th September 2019 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those Minutes: (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Reports
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk (attached)
(b) To approve payments for October 2019 (attached)
(c) To note the completion of the External Audit for 2018/19. Further details are on the website
(d) To note that two Community Project Fund grant applications for the quarter ended 30th September have been received, and are being considered by the CPF Group.
7. Planning (report attached)
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Rights of Way - Path at Marsh Lane
9. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
Quotations have been obtained for fencing works between the allotments and the cemetery, and at the Play Area (see item below)
All allotments are currently being cultivated. It is suggested that the rental per single plot be raised this year by £1 to £26, as happened last year.
(c) Closed Churchyard
Approval has been given by Breckland Council for works to remove the Lime Tree at the NE corner of the churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Cricket Pitch
11. Projects - to receive updates where appropriate on:
(a) Parish Council Noticeboard
(b) Community Car Scheme
12. Exclusion of the Public and Press
To consider a resolution to exclude the public and press from the following item due to the confidential nature of the matters to be discussed.
13. Cemetery/Allotment fence repairs and Play area roadside fence replacement - consideration of quotations
The next meeting of the Parish Council will be which will take place on Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 7.30pm
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew