8th May 2018 Parish Council Agenda
Annual Parish Council Meeting
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend the Annual Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Tuesday 8th May 2018 at 7.30pm
1. Chairman: To elect a Chairman of the Council for 2018/19 and to sign the Declaration of Acceptance of Office
2. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
3. Vice Chairman: To elect a Vice Chairman of the Council for 2018/19
4. Minutes: To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10th April 2018 as a correct record.
5. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those Minutes: (for update and information only)
6. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
7. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Reports
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
8. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk
(b) To receive the six monthly return from the Community Car Scheme (attached) and approve payment of the Parish Council contribution.
(c) To approve payments for May 2018
To note that the following application has been approved by Breckland Council:
Internal Alterations With Single Storey Rear Extension and Erection Of Garage
The Beams,King Street New Buckenham 3PL/2018/0069/HOU
10. Neighbourhood Plan
To discuss any relevant issues relating to the Neighbourhood Plan
11. Grounds Maintenance
To approve detailed terms for the grounds maintenance contract (report attached)
To receive updates (where available) on the following:
(c) Closed Churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Village Hall
13. Notice Board
To consider options for the third panel of the Parish Council notice board.
14. Street Lighting - Dial House - report attached
15. Next Meeting - The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 12th June 2018 at 7.30pm.