8th June 2021 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to the Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 7.30pm at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham
COVID-19 social distancing restrictions still apply at this time. Members of the public will be required to wear face coverings whilst inside the building (unless exempt) and remain socially distanced from anyone outside their household or support bubble. If you intend to attend the meeting, please contact the Chairman, Cllr Karen Hobley to allow for arrangements to be made appropriate to the number attending.
Clerk to the Council
3rd June 2021
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
(a) To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting held on 11th May 2021 (attached)
(b) To note the draft minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held 11th May 2021 and consider any actions for the Parish Council arising therefrom.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from the Parish Council minutes (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report for the month to 31st May 2021
(b) To approve or note payments for June 2021
(d) To receive the Annual Internal Audit Report 2020/21
(e) To approve the Annual Governance Statement in the 2020/21 Annual Return
(f) To approve the Accounting Statements in the 2020/21 Annual Return
(g) To approve the signing of the 2020/21 Annual Return
(h) To adopt the Accounts for 2020/21
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on progress.
9. Councillors Responsibilities
To review responsibilities of Councillors.
10. The Phone Box
To consider any issues raised regarding the following:
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(e) Play Area/ Cricket Pitch - Complaints re dog excrement
12. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 13th July 2021 at 7.30pm at the Village Hall.
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Andrew Nettleton District and County Councillor Stephen Askew