8th December 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 8th December2020 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. Just click the "Join meeting via Zoom" button above, or click "Zoom further information" to find out more.
Clerk to the Council
3rd December 2020
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 10th November 2020
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Casual Vacancy: To formally note that Mr Paul Martin has resigned as a Parish Council with effect from 11th November 2020. A formal notice of the vacancy has been published. Unless a poll is requested before Christmas the Parish Council will be able to discuss filling the vacancy by co-option.
5. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
(c) Parish Councillor Reports
7. Financial Matters:
(a) Financial report for the month ending 30th November 2020 (attached)
(b) Snowdrops in the Market Place - request for funding.
(b) Payments for December (list attached)
(c) Draft Budget 2021-22
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting (report attached)
9. Neighbourhood Plan
(b) Grounds Maintenance
(c) Closed Churchyard
(e) Cricket Pitch
11. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
12. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew