20th January 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend a Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Monday 20th January 2020 at 7.30pm
Please note this meeting has been rescheduled from 14th January 2020. The agenda has been re-dated, but the accompanying reports bear their original dates except for the planning report which now includes an additional planning application notified to the Council after the original meeting date.
Clerk to the Council
15th January 2020
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10th December 2019 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes: (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk up to 31st December 2019 (attached)
(b) To approve payments for January 2020 (revised list (14th January) attached)
(c) To consider draft Parish Council Budget for 2020/21(attached) and agree the Council Tax precept to Breckland Council
7. Planning (report attached)
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
9 . Amenities
To receive updates where available on the following:
(c) Closed Churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Cricket Pitch
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 7.30pm
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew