14th September 2021 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to the Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 14th September 2021 at 7.30pm at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham
COVID-19 social distancing restrictions still apply at this time. Members of the public will be requested to wear face coverings whilst inside the building (unless exempt) and remain socially distanced from anyone outside their household or support bubble. They will, however be able to remove their face coverings whilst seated. If you intend to attend the meeting, please contact the Chairman, Cllr Karen Hobley to allow for arrangements to be made appropriate to the number attending.
Clerk to the Council
9th September 2021
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 13th July 2021 (attached)
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from the Parish Council minutes (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report for the period 1st July to 31st August 2021 (attached)
(b) To note payments made in August 2021 (attached)
(c) To approve or note payments for September 2021 (attached)
(d) External Audit. To note the report of the External Auditor on the 2020/21 accounts (attached)
(e) Community Project Fund - Junior Football Club
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting (report attached)
8. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on progress.
9. Communications Policy.
To agree at Communications Policy for the Council (draft attached)
10. Complaints of smells in the Church Street, Rosemary Lane, St Martin's Gardens area.
11. Traffic Calming
To consider any issues raised regarding the following:
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(e) Play Area/ Cricket Pitch
(f) Public Footpaths
(g) Village Telephone Box
13. Exclusion of Public and Press: To resolve under section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 to request the press and public leave the meeting for the following confidential item
14. Parish Clerk position
15. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12th October 2021 at 7.30pm at the Village Hall.
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Andrew Nettleton District and County Councillor Stephen Askew