14th July 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council Tuesday 14th July 2020 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. To view and listen to the meeting you will need a pc, laptop, tablet computer or mobile telephone with internet access. Please click this link https://zoom.us/j/93964766054
If you are asked for a Meeting ID it is: 939 6476 6054
Alternatively the following telephone numbers will be available for those without internet access to ring to listen to the meeting. Please note you will be charged for the telephone call in accordance with your telephone calls package.
0208 080 6592 0330 088 5830 0131 460 1196 0203 481 5237 0203 481 5240 0208 080 6591
Clerk to the Council
9th July 2020
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 9th June 2020
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report for the month to 30th June 2020 (attached)
(b) To approve the payments for July (attached)
(d) To receive the Annual Internal Audit Report 2019/20
(e) To approve the Annual Governance Statement in the 2019/20 Annual Return
(f) To approve the Accounting Statements in the 2019/20 Annual Return
(g) To approve the signing of the 2019/20 Annual Return
(h) To adopt the Accounts for 2019/20
7. Community Project Fund Grant Application
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting (report attached)
8. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on progress.
9. New Buckenham Castle - Grazing of Horses
10. Parking at the Cemetery
11. Notice Board
To discuss progress on the Village map for the third panel of the notice board.
To consider any issues raised regarding the following:
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(e) Cricket Pitch
13. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
14. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 8th September 2020 at 7.30pm (either online via Zoom and/or at the Village Hall. Details to follow)
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew