14th April 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council Tuesday 14th April 2020 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. To view and listen to the meeting you will need a pc, laptop, tablet computer or mobile telephone with internet access. Please click this link https://zoom.us/j/94221774682
If you are asked for a Meeting ID it is: 942 2177 4682
Alternatively the following telephone numbers will be available for those without internet access to ring to listen to the meeting. Please note you will be charged for the telephone call in accordance with your telephone calls package.
0203 481 5240 0208 080 6591 0208 080 6592 0330 088 5830 0131 460 1196
0203 481 5237
Clerk to the Council
9th April 2020
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 10th March 2020 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk up to 31st March 2020 (attached)
(b) To approve payments for April (list attached)
(c) To note the revised Audit deadlines for the 2019/20 accounts
(d) Update on online banking, and to agree arrangements for the signing of cheques in the interim
(e) Availability of financial support to businesses in the village
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting (report attached)
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Play Area
(a) Update on options for additional play equipment
(b) To consider access to the play area during the current emergency.
9. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan timetable consequent on the COVID-19 emergency
10 . Amenities
To receive updates where available on the following:
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(e) Cricket Pitch
11. Future meetings.
To discuss arrangements for future meetings and latest advice on the conduct of online meetings.
12. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew