13th October 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 13th October 2020 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. To view and listen to the meeting you will need a pc, laptop, tablet computer or mobile telephone with internet access. Please click this link https://zoom.us/j/93964766054
If you are asked for a Meeting ID it is: 939 6476 6054
Alternatively the following telephone numbers will be available for those without internet access to ring to listen to the meeting. Please note you will be charged for the telephone call in accordance with your telephone calls package.
0208 080 6592 0330 088 5830 0131 460 1196 0203 481 5237 0203 481 5240 0208 080 6591
Clerk to the Council
8th October 2020
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 8th September 2020
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Progress report: To receive a report from the Clerk on progress with outstanding issues since the last meeting (report to follow)
5. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
7. Financial Matters:
(a) Budget monitoring report April - September 2020 (attached)
(b) Financial report for the month ending 30th September 2020 (attached)
(c) Payments for October (list attached)
(d) Financial support to Parish News
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
9. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update on progress.
10. Play Area
To discuss acquisition of new play equipment.
11. Allotments update
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(c) Cemetery - Proposed memorial seat in memory of Gwen and Earl Gray.
(d) Cricket Pitch
(e) Renewal of Street Lights maintenance contract
13. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
14. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 7.30pm via Zoom
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew