12th November 2019 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend a Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Council
7th November 2019
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 8th October 2019 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes: (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Reports
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Community Project Fund
To consider recommendations from the Community Project Fund Group regarding Grant applications received prior to 30 September 2019
7. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk (attached)
(b) To consider requests for donations to the Royal British Legion and Norfolk Citizens Advice (letter from CAB attached)
(c) To approve payments for November 2019 (attached)
8. Planning (report attached)
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
9. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
10. Highways issues
(a) Informal white lines - Market Place/King Street
(b) Trees overhanging highway - Marsh Lane.
Repairs to the fencing between the cemetery and allotments have been carried out.
(b) Closed Churchyard
The pile of cuttings has been removed by Breckland Tree Services
(d) Play area/Cricket Pitch
Additional dog bin - update
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 10 December 2019 at 7.30pm
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew