12th May 2020 Parish Council Agenda
Annual Parish Council Meeting
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council Tuesday 12th May 2020 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. To view and listen to the meeting you will need a pc, laptop, tablet computer or mobile telephone with internet access. Please click this link https://zoom.us/j/93964766054
If you are asked for a Meeting ID it is: 939 6476 6054
Alternatively the following telephone numbers will be available for those without internet access to ring to listen to the meeting. Please note you will be charged for the telephone call in accordance with your telephone calls package.
0208 080 6592 0330 088 5830 0131 460 1196 0203 481 5237 0203 481 5240 0208 080 6591
Clerk to the Council
7th May 2020
1. Chairman: To elect a Chairman of the Council for 2020/21
2. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
3. Vice Chairman: To elect a Vice Chairman of the Council for 2020/21
4. (a) Minutes. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 14th April 2020
4 (b) Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
5. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
7. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk up to 30th April 2020 (attached)
(b) To agree the following subscriptions for 2020/21
Norfolk Association of Local Councils
Norfolk Parishes Training and Support
Zoom. The Council could save £2 a month by paying for a year in advance.
(c) To consider the recommendations of the Community Project Fund Group on the latest grant application from Climate Action Now (CAN)
(d) To approve the payments for May (subject to decisions taken above)
(a) To consider any planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
9. Play Area
Update on options for additional play equipment
10. Neighbourhood Plan
To consider any issues raised regarding the following:
(a) Grounds Maintenance
(b) Closed Churchyard
(e) Cricket Pitch
12. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
13. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 9th June 2020.
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew