Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to participate in a meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 7.30pm
During the Coronavirus emergency, this meeting will take place online using Zoom. Just click the "Join meeting via Zoom" button above, or click "Zoom further information" to find out more.
Clerk to the Council
7th January 2021
12th January 2021 Parish Council Agenda
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 8th December 2020
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
4. Casual Vacancy: To discuss filling the current Parish Councillor vacancy by co-option, given that an election has not been requested.
5. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report
(b) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
(c) Parish Councillor Reports
7. Financial Matters:
(a) Financial report for the month ending 31st December 2020 (attached)
(b) Payments for January 2021(attached)
(c) Draft Budget 2021-22 (attached)
8. Community Car Scheme
To review the decision of the Council to suspend the Community Car Scheme until the end of January
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
10. Neighbourhood Plan
(c) Closed Churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Grounds Maintenance
(f) Cricket Pitch
12. Coronavirus update. To consider any further significant issues relating to the Coronavirus emergency not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
13. Next Meeting The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 8th February 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew