11th May 2021 New Buckenham Parish Council Annual Parish Council Meeting
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to the Annual Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council on Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 7.00pm the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham
COVID-19 social distancing restrictions still apply at this time. Members of the public will be required to wear face coverings whilst inside the building and remain socially distanced from anyone outside their household or support bubble. If you intend to attend the meeting, please contact the Chairman, Cllr Karen Hobley to allow for arrangements to be made appropriate to the number attending.
Clerk to the Council
4th May 2021
1. Chairman: To elect a Chairman of the Council for 2021/22
2. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
3. Vice Chairman: To elect a Vice Chairman of the Council for 2021/22
4. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes (for update and information only)
5. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
6. Financial Matters:
(a) Financial report for the month ending 30th April
(b) Payments for May 2021
To consider planning applications received since the last meeting, and to note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Litter Bins - Market Place and Play area
9. Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 7.30pm at the Village Hall.
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Andrew Nettleton. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew