10th September 2019 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend a Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 7.30pm
Trevor Wenman, Clerk to the Council
5th September 2019
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the Minutes of the Council Meeting held on 9th July 2019 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those Minutes: (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Section 106 agreements: To receive a presentation from John Berry (Breckland District Council) to explain recent changes to the Section 106 process.
6. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Reports
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
(b) To approve payments for September 2019 (attached)
(c) To note a report on budget monitoring and use of reserves
9. Representation on the Barber Trust
10. Donation of Oak tree saplings
11. Planning (report attached)
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note any planning decisions notified since the last meeting
12. Land at Cuffer Lane
13. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
14. County Broadband
To discuss information recently circulated to villagers by County Broadband (attached) (Cllr Bingham)
(c) Closed Churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Cricket Pitch
16. Projects - to receive updates where appropriate on:
(a) Parish Council Noticeboard
(b) Community Car Scheme
The next meeting of the Parish Council will be which will take place on Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 7.30pm
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew