10th December 2019 Parish Council Agenda
Councillors are summoned and the public and press are invited to attend a Meeting of New Buckenham Parish Council at the Village Hall, Moat Lane, New Buckenham on Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Council
5th December 2019
1. Apologies: To consider apologies for absence
2. Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Council Meeting held on 12th November 2019 as a correct record.
3. Matters Arising: To receive reports on matters arising from those minutes: (for update and information only)
4. Declarations of Interest: To record declarations of interests not already recorded in the current Members’ Register of Interests and to consider requests for dispensation.
5. Public participation: To suspend the meeting to enable public participation, including:
(a) District Councillor/County Councillor Report (written report attached)
(b) Parish Councillor Reports
(c) Parishioners’ Comments & Questions
6. Financial Matters:
(a) To receive a financial report from the Clerk up to 30th November (attached)
(b) To approve payments for December 2019 (attached)
(c) To consider a draft Parish Council Budget for 2020/21(attached) (Please note the budget and precept setting meeting will be held on 14th January 2020. The papers on this agenda are for preliminary discussion only)
7. Planning (report attached)
(a) To consider planning applications received since the last meeting
(b) To note planning decisions notified since the last meeting
8. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
9 . Amenities
To receive updates where available on the following:
(c) Closed Churchyard
(d) Play area
(e) Cricket Pitch
Christmas drinks and nibbles will be served at the end of the meeting. The Parish Council wishes all residents of New Buckenham a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 14th January 2020 at 7.30pm
Circulation: Parish Councillors Andrew Bingham, Don Crossman, Mary Dowson, Steve Highton, Karen Hobley, Mary Manning, Paul Martin. District and County Councillor Stephen Askew